Summer breeze.

by - 15:22

Oh summer, we love you. We truly do. I just couldn't wait for slip tops and sandals. As much as I love winter fashion, I gotta admit I love summer fashion the most. You feel the most comfortable and summer shoes are just to dieee for. My latest obsession are mules in every form. And color. Yass gimme all the mules. Also, I love one of the most-buzzed-about trends. Fanny pack. Yes, fanny pack. Or belt bag, whatever you call it. Fanny packs have been trying to make a comeback for a while now, (I think Kendall is the one who wore it first, little Chanel belt bag) and since we tend to recycle fashion trends, it is not THAT  strange that it is all over blogs and Instagram. Elements of ’90s fashions have crept into clothing trends for 2018 and left their stamp on the accessories market, too. But these aren’t the same old looks your mother wore in '90s or even '80s. Every designer is presenting the belt bag in its own way. Also, very few of those are elegant. And that is why my fave bag of that kind is this Cocopat bag named ''Esma''. You can wear it as a belt bag or as a elegant, regular bag with gold long  chain strap. Also I love the little bees all over it. Today I am showing you how to wear it as a belt bag or if you're not that into that trend, as a regular clutch! I just cannot make up my mind which ways is better to me. Let me know what are your thoughts!

XOXO, M.

***

Oh, ljeto, volimo te. Stvarno jesmo. Nisam mogla dočekati da dođe vrijeme za lagane topove i sandale. Koliko god volim zimsku modu, moram priznati da mi je ljetna moda najdraža. Osjećaš se najudobnije a ljetne cipele su za umrijeetii dobre. Moja posljednja opsesija su natikače u svakoj formi. I boji. Daa, daj mi sve natikače. Također, super mi je posljednji trend oko kojega se lome koplja. Pederuša. Da, pederuša. Ili torbica oko struka. Kako god da ju zoveš. Te torbice oko struka se pokušavaju probiti već neko vrijeme, a kako mi toliko volimo reciklirati trendove iz 90-ih, nije ni toliko čudno da su upravo one svuugdje po blogovima i Instagramu. Elementi 90-ih su stvarno ostavili svoj pečat u modi 2018-e. Ali ovo nije točno ona torbica koju je tvoja mama nosila 90-ih ili čak 80-ih. Svaki dizajner iznosi pederušu na svoj način. A i nije ih toliko elegantnih. Zato mi se toliko sviđa nova Cocopat torbica imena ''Esma''. Možeš ju nositi oko struka ili kao običnu elegantnu torbica s dugim zlatnim lancem. A da ne pričam o ovim malim pčelicama po njoj. Preslatko. Danas vam pokazujem kako nositi Esmu oko struka ili ako baš ne volite toliko taj trend, kao običnu crnu torbicu. Recite mi koji vam se način više sviđa!

XOXO, M.


















You May Also Like

0 komentari