French af?

by - 19:21

Am I french yet? Checked blazer: 🗹, Red boots: 🗹, Bangs: 🗹, Jane Birkin basket: 🗹. I guess I am? Anyways, good evening loves 💗. How was your weekend? Mine was vuurry good! Lots of sun, lots of coffee and lots of food (obvs). I had a lovely friday with my Insta friend: @moonofpaula. We had coffee, we had food (obvs) and we took some pics which is mandatory when two Instagals meet. It was soo fun and my boots were the main attraction! One ultra-nice mister from Canada came to us while we had lemonade and cake and asked me can he take the picture of my boots since our coffee shop had red details as well.  We had nice chit-chat about photography, Instagram and blogs. Aand when we were headed to our next shooting location, there was red heart graffiti on the floor and I HAD to take picture of it with my boots. Then, another nice lady came to us asking for a picture of my boots with that heart graffiti. Crazy, right? Obviously, I am never taking them off 💅. Leave me in the comments some impressions of this look and what have you been doing over the weekend. Looking forward to it!

XOXO, M.

***
Jesam li Francuskinja? Karirani sako: 🗹, Crvene čizme: 🗹, Šiške: 🗹, Jane Birkin košara: 🗹. Valjda jesam? Uglavnom, dobra večer svima 💗! Jeste li uživali u vikendu? Moj vikend je bio jaako dobar! Puno sunca, puno kave i puno hrane (očito). Provela sam ugodni petak sa svojom Insta-frendicom: @moonofpaula. Uživali smo u kavi, uživali smo u hrani (očito) i uslikali smo par slika što je obavezno kada se dvije Insta cure nađu. Baš smo se zabavile, a moje čizme su bile glavna atrakcija! Jedan super simpatični gospodin iz Kanade nam je prišao, dok smo pile limunadu i jele kolač, i zamolio me za sliku čizama jer je kafić imao crvene detalje. Završili smo ugodni razgovor o fotografiji, Instagramu i blogu. I baš kada smo se zaputile na drugu lokaciju za slikanje, naišli smo na mali grafit srca na podu i morala sam ga uslikati sa čizmama pored. U taj tren nam je prišla gospođa i zamolila za istu sliku, srce do čizmi. Ludnica! Očito je da ih nikada više neću skinuti 💅. U komentarima i ostavite svoje dojmove ovog outfita i što ste radili preko vikenda. Radujem se!

XOXO, M.

Blazer/Sako: Stradivarius
Jeans/ Traperice: Zara
T-shirt/ Majica: Bershka
Shoes/ Cipele: Stradivarius
Bag/Torba: Piccola creations

PHOTOS BY: Moon of Paula




















You May Also Like

2 komentari