Zaful wishlist.

by - 19:24

Hii, hello..long time no see (read?). Sorry for not really being active for the last month but I had lot going on and couldn't possibly squeeze in my schedule weekly posts. Buut here I am with recommendation for this crazy transitional phase! Y'all know how I love online shopping and spending good few hours searching for that perfect piece. I had trouble finding only one on Zaful since it is FULL of them. I really liked this red dress with criss-cross detail on the back. Zaful is full of dresses like this, you can check out their arsenal of it here ! 
I hope you like this little combo I chose, let me know!

XOXO, M.

***
Heej..uhh koliko dugo me nema. Žao mi je što nisam bila aktivnija posljednjih mjesec dana, no bilo je jendostavno nemoguće u raspored ugurati tjedne blog-postove. Alii evo me natrag sa preporukom što odjenuti tijekom ove lude prijelazne faze! Svi već znate kako volim internet kupovinu i kako uivam satima listajući stranice u potrazi za savršenim komadom. Imala sam problem da nađem samo jedan takav na Zafulu jer je PUN savršenih komada. Za oko mi je zapela ova haljina sa divnim detaljem na leđima!
Nadam se da vam se svidjela ova kombinacija, javite mi!

XOXO, M.

Dress/Haljina: link
Jacket/Jakna: link
Boots/Čizme: link
Bag/Torba: link
Sunglasses/Naočale: link
Earrings/Naušnice: link


You May Also Like

1 komentari