TREND ALERT: Retro shades.

by - 10:50

It is THE season. When you can wear sunglasses aaall the time, when you can lurk 👀 around behind your shades not worrying anyone will notice it. Every season we have THE piece. I think this season is my fave. Everything retro is making its comeback. Cat-eye, shades in color, Kurt Cobain inspired sunglasses. The best part is that you can find it in your mom's or grandma's closet. I, myself have tried those Kurt Cobain inspired sunglasses and now I want them in every color. Ugh. Anyways, check out my faves for this summer.

XOXO, M. 

***

Došla je ONA sezona. U kojoj možeš nositi sunčane naočale cijeeelo vrijeme, kada možeš iza njih ćirkati 👀, a da te nitko ne primjeti. Svake sezone imamo neke posebne komade koji su baš baš IN. Mislim da ovog ljeta imam svoje favorite. Sve što je retro se vraća u veelikome sjaju. Mačkasti okviri, naočale u bojama, inspirirane Kurt Cobainom. Najbolja stvar je ta što sve to možete naći u maminom ili bakinom ormaru. Ja sam već isprobala one ispirirane Cobainom i sada ih želim u svakoj mogućoj boji. Ugh. Uglavnom, vidite dolje moje favorite i možda dobijete inspiraciju.

XOXO, M.

my instagram

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

You May Also Like

0 komentari